Study Skills | How the brain works | Revision | Memory
Session Title: 'Unchain Your Brain'
- Year 12-13 | S6 | KS5 (GSCE) or Year 9-11 | S3-S5 | KS3 & 4 (A-Level)
- In School Session or Webinar or DIY Toolkit
- Typically 45-60 minutes
- 1-500 in school, 1-100+ on zoom
- Participants will better understand their learning process, how the brain forms memories and how they can make this process more effective
- Participants will be able to utilise these techniques to study smarter not harder
- Participants will learn to study effectively so they are better prepared when it comes to revision and exams
- Participants will understand how each learner’s brain works and discover learning techniques that work best for them
This session aims to help students understand that learning is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach and what they can do to make revision and exam performance tailored to suit themselves. Push will cover ways in which students can manage nerves and look into the different techniques for improving memory. No student should struggle at school; learning how the brain learns and how to help the brain work under pressure means students will harness a fantastic skill: staying cool under pressure. With holistic approaches covered such as managing diet, sleep and stress management, students will be educated on how to greatly enhance their learning experience.