Getting into University
Session Title: 'Getting into uni'
- Targeted at Year 12 but suitable for Years 9-13 | S3-S6 | KS3,4,5
- In School Session or Webinar
- Typically 60-90 minutes
- 1-500 in school, 1-100+ on zoom
- Understand what the UCAS system wants and how to work the system to benefit you.
- Understand and feel confident in the University application process.
- Know how to manage offers and navigate UCAS extra, clearing, clearing plus and adjustment
Our presenters, often the first in their families to go to university, engage young people with what can be a daunting process - but with fun / interactive elements thrown in to ensure students leave with an understanding of the 'postal service' that is UCAS, and how to ensure they maximise the system. Push offers wider tips on how to not only understand the UCAS process, but also go around the system, and ensure you are selling yourself well for any course/university before you even apply.