Employability | Skill sets | Choosing a Pathway | Self Reflection
Session Title: 'Do what you love, love what you do'
- Year 9-13 | S3-S6 | KS3, 4, 5
- In School Session or Webinar
- Typically 45-60 Minutes
- 1-500 in school, 1-100+ on Zoom
- Students identify their own unique drivers and skill sets
- Match these drivers and skill sets to requirements of diverse careers
- To understand gaps in employability and how they may be filled
- Understand the role of education, experience and training in developing employability, including their current studies, higher education and other pathways
- Develop an increased ability to make informed decisions about education and career pathways.
Understanding employability is pivotal to getting on your desired career path. With the use of comedy and fun games we can help students reflect on not only what they want to do in the future, but what skills they possess that can get them there. On top of that, students will learn what skills they may need to work on to become more employable. These self-reflections will aid students in making an informed choice on what pathway they want to take, whether that be through higher education or an apprenticeship, to get to their desired career path.