Thursday Thursday, May 23, 2013
Should people's A Level or Highers grades be adjusted according to what month they were born?
Continue the conversation in Chatterbox.
What’s the deal with preparing for interviews? Pull up a pouffe, dust down your smart shoes, and let Push clue you in.
• What should I do before the interview?
• During the interview: how to make the right impression
Don't have a 'mare - read Push's handy guide to shuffling your way through the applications process.
• What happens when I submit a UCAS application?
• What should I do when the offers roll in?
• Can I apply through UCAS if I've already left school?
There are tricks, techniques and ruses to make the clearing system work in your favour. Don't expect to find these on the UCAS website – only Push reveals all.
UCAS will tell you how the application system is supposed to work. Push tells you how it actually shakes down and how to make sure you get to the front of the queue.
• How the applications process works• Pimp yourself: personal statements
• When and where are the open days?
• UCAS: what should I be doing this month?...more
Route B or not Route B? If you're applying for Art & Design courses, the applications process might vary depending on the type of paint splattering you want to get into.
When does what happen? You're not going to want to miss a deadline just because you didn't read this.
Oxford and Cambridge Universities like to do things a bit differently. That means extra exams and early deadlines. Read on for Push's tips on Oxbridge applications...
Push presents year 13 crib sheet on what to do when it comes to turning down unis and accepting offers...
If studying at home just doesn't cook your crumpet, how about learning to love the UK?
What do you do if you've left school already and want to apply to uni?
Web Designers - Alpine Interactive