Tuesday Tuesday, April 25, 2017
When do you check your emails?
Use Push's unique and famous Uni Chooser to sift and sort through the unis to create your own personal shortlist and find the best uni for you.
• Make your own shortlist
• What matters when choosing a uni?• Which is the greenest uni?
Join Push now. Members can use every part of Push, save searches, sound off in Chatterbox, write reviews, take part in competitions and generally, they find the world a brighter, smilier, fluffier place. Best bit – it's all free.
• Members can save shortlists on the Uni Chooser
• Take a look at the regular e-updates, full of timely application advice
• Review your own uni
• Mass debate - they're all at it in the Chatterbox
Are you a teacher or careers advisor? Push has teamed up with Pearson College to offer free advice and resources for you and your students.-Introduction to the admissions process-Teacher's Guide to the Push Uni Chooser-The UCAS application process and the teacher's role
From Scaling Everest to trekking through the jungle, Push gives you the low-down on gap years
• Taking a gap year
• 10 things to try on a gap year
• The costs of a gap year
Push visits 100s of schools every year, giving talks on choosing a uni, student money, wider options at 18 and more. This is
no boring careers lecture, but Push's own mix of in-the-know humour.
• Book a talk
• Watch a short Push Talks video• See what people are saying about Push Talks• Push Talks FAQs
UCAS will tell you how the application system is supposed to work. Push tells you how it actually shakes down and how to make sure you get to the front of the queue.
• How the applications process works• Pimp yourself: personal statements
• When and where are the open days?
• UCAS: what should I be doing this month?...more
Push features the biggest, fattest, plain-speakingest guide to student
money on the web - and now it's been fully updated and beefed up more
than veal on steroids.
• The quick guide to student finance
• Get every penny you can
• What you have to spend it all on
• 12 things you probably didn't know about student finance
• How to survive as a student
• The Push Student Debt Survey: the UK's most in-depth annual study
• The Push Living Costs Survey: the only guide to how costs vary from uni to uni
Push sponsors and supporters
Push is the only organisation to visit every uni in person every year
to provide the most detailed, most independent guide to all the UK's
the uni profiles• We've got it
wrong? Okay, so review a uni for yourself• How
to choose the right uni for you• How to
use the profiles...more
Web Designers - Alpine Interactive